Thursday, June 19, 2008

Water park Wednesday


Jeff & I took Landon to White Water Bay on Wednesday. I didn't take the camera in the water park on account I didn't want it to get stolen or broken.

Landon had a BLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I, on the other hand, was a complete wreck. Although he was wearing his life vest, he still would sink under the water when he would slide down the kiddie slide into the water. The vest brought him back up to the surface of the water, but he had a hard time finding his footing. He loved kicking the waves at the shore of the wave pool. He really got into the lazy river & right as we were just about to leave, we discovered a family inter-tube ride.(which of course he wanted to ride on). He would cool until we started down the tunnel, then he yelled out a LOUD SHRIEK! His face was hilarious....

We finally made it home after a long afternoon, & the man was tired. He fell asleep on me.

No comments: