Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stacy's visit



My best friend Stacy flew out from Boston a few weeks back. This was the first time that Landon & Stacy really got to spend some time together. She helped him lower the seat on his tricycle & then he asked if she could help him lower his Daddy's car! hahahahaha.....
Her brother & his family live here in OKC. In fact, her brother, Stu, is Landon's pediatrician.
I hate that Stacy lives so far away, but like I said during my matron of honor speech at her wedding, it was her destiny to move to Boston, otherwise he would have never met her husband Tom. I'm so proud of Stacy, she worked really hard over the last few years & now she has her own optometry practice on "swanky" Newberry Street in Boston. AND, it's so funny to me that people refer to her as Dr. Schrader-Coen. If they only knew the fun-loving "goof-ball" who use to drive us out to the middle of "no where" Kansas, park her convertible in the middle of a wheat field, & start reading scripture until we tickled her to the point of exhaustion just to steal her car keys & have someone else drive us back to Wichita. hahahahahaha.....

No comments: