Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where did Jesus go?

In March I left Gymboree & started teaching at Landon's Mother's day out program called Go Kids. I am responsible for the well-being of sixteen two year olds two times a week. It's a very rewarding job, but a very challenging job too. Every morning while Landon & I are driving to school, we pray together. (mainly for patience, strength, & guidance for Mommy to mentally handle 16 two year olds...hahahahaha) The other day was no exception, & after we finished praying, Landon asked me "Where did Jesus go?" I told him, "Jesus lives in your heart buddy. " Landon said back to me," No...Jesus is at work Mommy." I was crying I was laughing so hard....I told him, "Yes, son. Jesus is at work, he's very busy at work, I'm sure of it." hahahahaha...
Later that night I asked him again & I made a video of his response.

No comments: