Monday, September 29, 2008

workin' out the wiggles


Anyone who in familar with my son knows that he is a very active "little man". I can't take my eyes off of him for a minute....even at home. Last week we borrowed this mini trampoline from Jeff's parents. Every day before nap time & bed time, I pull it out into the living room, turn on upbeat music, & I have Landon jump for nearly 20 minutes. It works out his "wiggles" & he's usually ready for bed by the time he's done. It's been good exercise for me & him both!

2 comments:

Becky @ The Shea Family said...

saturday evening me and my sister took jake and hunter for a walk, while the boys were at the OU game, and as we walked by ur house, we saw you and landon jumping on the trampoline! how fun is that, that is a great idea.

Unknown said...

My friend told me that 10 minutes on a mini-tramp burns the equivalent calories to 30 minutes on a treadmill. Plus, it's way more fun!