Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Never did forget that time...


The other night I was talking to Lacy on the phone & the conversation was about our fondest memories of Judah & I told her of mine. Prior to being a parent, or a wife for that matter, I was visiting my married, little sister one fall weekend. I learned quickly that boys are a handful! While visiting, Judah, her son, he happened to get something on his pants. Tired of changing him for the numerous time that particular day, she just picked him up & scrubbed the "mess" off his pants. I just remember laughing ...yet, now I find myself doing the same thing frequently with Landon. Lacy & I are nearly 5 years apart, but we have changed rolls. To me she's the older sister & I'm the younger sister because of our life experiences. hahaha...

No comments: