Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





My parents & my sister's family came over from Wichita this weekend. We took the kids to the pumpkin patch. Landon & I have been watching "It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown." In the cartoon, the characters all roll their pumpkins because they are to heavy to carry & while we were at the pumpkin patch, that's what Landon was doing too. I think the adults had more fun on the slides than the kids....(um,...Kenton) We went on a hayride, & my dad just kinda' stood around & watched all of us have fun. I later told him, "thanks for paying for the fun dad." (he paid for our admission) hahaha.... I even took a picture of him just hangin' out by our pumpkins.

It was a fun weekend. Landon & his cousin Judah had a BLAST playing together.

Besides the wind, we were able to sit outside most of the afternoon & watch the kids play. It was a pretty weekend.

No comments: