Sunday, October 12, 2008

I don't have to...



Last week I read about an event here in the city that involved a halloween costume contest for kids. Since I was missing the most important piece to Landon's halloween costume he's wearing this year, I asked him if he would wear his puppy-dog costume to the children's carnival I was planning on taking him to, instead. He agreed to wear the costume until I actually put it on him. When we were just about to leave, I asked him if I could take his picture. He told me no, He didn't want to have his picture taken, & that he did not want to wear that costume. Jeff & I tried everything in our power to get him to stand up & take 1 picture, & his response was, "I don't have to...." hahahahaha...

I took pictures of him laying on the floor, refusing to take his picture.

No comments: