Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mr. Turtle







Jeff, Landon, & I went out golfing one afternoon. As we were cruising down the cart path, Jeff spotted a baby turtle. We picked him up & took him home. We asked Landon what he wanted to name his new little friend, & he said, "Mr. Turtle." hahahaha...



We noticed that Mr. Turtle wasn't eating the food he put in his cage, so I grew considered. I started researching information on turtles & that's when I discovered that turtles carry salmonella. oh....no.....!!! The next morning, Jeff & I explained to Landon, that we had to release Mr. Turtle in the pond, he needed to go home. We took Mr. Turtle to the duck pond on OU's campus. I have never seen a turtle move as quickly as Mr. Turtle moved to get into that pond!!! He was relieved to be home, & I was relieved that he was out of our home! hahahaha....

No comments: