Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Easter-2009




Landon & I went over to our church's Easter egg hunt that Saturday before. I didn't realize that there was a specific time for the actual egg hunt where everyone got to participate. So Landon had his own Easter egg hunt!!! DUH....I am an idiot. The church had eggs spread out all over the field, & I thought it was a "free for all," I guess. It wasn't until Landon had collected two baskets of eggs, & was playing in the bounce house, when the church announced it was time for the hunt. I quickly realized how stupid I had been, & I began to cover the baskets which were full of eggs!!


My parent's come over for the weekend, & we decorated eggs, & had a couple of yummy meals. We also went over to the Waller's for dinner that evening too! The boys enjoyed playing together on Easter. We love getting together with the Wallers!

No comments: